Port City Handyman makes projects, repairs and maintenance easy and hassle free. We are your handyman connection in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Whether you need to install a fence, caulk a tub or hang a blind - we have a qualified craftsman for your job who can get it done quickly and efficiently.
High quality, consistent work means that every home repair, installation, maintenance or odd job can be checked off your list so that you can focus on the rest of what life has to offer.
Our professional handyman services can save you time from the first contact through project completion. Help with prioritizing repairs and multi-tasking the work enables us to complete jobs faster and better than your typical "handyman for hire."
And, you won't have to interrupt your day, wasting valuable time, waiting on us. Our on-time record is unrivalled, and we come prepared to work hard.
Ready to get started? Contact us!
Why Choose Us?
- We are locally owned and operated, not a franchise.
- All of our craftsmen have a minimum of 10 years experience, with the average being 15 years.
- We are licenced in the state of North Carolina.
- We carry general liability, worker's compensation, and commercial auto insurance.
- We offer peace of mind in knowing that you are working with an organization with vast experience performing repairs on all types of homes in all types of conditions.
- Extensive experience working with older homes that require special techniques and/or unique materials not readily available (our craftsmen are experienced in fabricating wood trim that no longer exists).
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff . . . our customer's satisfaction really does come first!
- Trash disposal included with our services.
- We provides job site protection to the work area before starting repairs (dust curtains, plastic covering, carpet protection, hardwood flooring protection).
- Thorough clean up when the job is completed. We aim to leave it cleaner than we found it.
- We stand behind our work with a one year parts and labor warranty.
Once you are ready, you can contact us in one of two ways:
- Fill out the form on our Contact Us page and we will eMail or call you (your preference) to discuss your projects and how we can best help you.
- If you prefer, you may call us directly at 910-447-0120.
With smaller jobs, we can usually quote an estimate over the phone or by eMail within 24 hours. Once it is approved by you, we will schedule an appointment. All estimates must be signed before work begins and payment is expected at the completion of the job. We accept cash, checks, money orders and all major credit cards.
Handyman Services | Construction Projects | Home Maintenance